Monday, October 6, 2008

zzzZZZZ

So here I find myself on a Monday afternoon, catching a few more Zs than nature is inclined to throw me and nearly missing my tut in the process. As I lay contemplating my condition, it occurs to me that many Rhodents are in a similar position.

Around this time of year there are many reasons the sleep deprivation monster comes to claim you as his own. Aside from the usual staying up too late, people's favourite excuse is studying for exams (Note to self: start studying sometime soon!). Probably a little closer to the truth, now is the time people choose to start stocking up on wild party memories as with the rapid approach of swot week many social lives are about to hit a deadening halt.


If teenagers are known to be the ultimate sleepers, varsity students must be an extention of teenagers. In between the hecticness of life a Rhodent's first priority is to find somewhere to sleep: your res, somebody else's res, the street outside Friars and lectures are all seen fit to sleep in by some.

With all that said and done, and myself now contemplating the futility of this post, it appears I must prepare for that tut which I nearly slept through. Mmmm, time for an awakening cup of coffee..

** Picture: Typical Rhodent pose during dawnie.

No comments: