Monday, September 29, 2008

A moment of Magic


It's very easy to lose oneself in the moment when in varsity. One tends to be living from minute to minute, without realising how they do it. At the time it may seem like you have it all under control, but it's when your body starts developing pains in places you didn't know you had, and you find yourself yawning more than 45 times in the average 45 minute lecture that you know that you need to slow down.


I found myself living this kind of life last week as I was surviving on 3 hours of sleep, thanks to the unnecessary workload Rhodes feels they need to honour us with, and when I finally gave myself a break from running from one place to the next I saw this beautiful sunset. I fear I will fail to describe it well enough to give it any justice, so here it is. My moment of magic. A reminder that even when it seems like all is crashing down on you, the rest of the world is still alright and essentially so are you.


When your head is in a pool of worry and frenzy, take a minute or two, to look out for your moment of Magic. God has them scattered all over for you to enjoy.


Have yourselves a magical week.

1 comment:

Tic*Tac said...

Wow, this is so pretty :)

Really inspirational.