Monday, October 27, 2008

Quit School

What's the use? "They" who insist that it is necessary to go to "get an education" as it is the key to our future. "They" who insist on sending us ,at a tender age, to be taught how to shut up, speak up and then shut up again. They who insist on forcing us to learn things like algebra, and writing in cursive and who killed Red Riding Hoods Grandma. They are the same people who insist on keeping people such as Julius Malema, as a leader of a leading political party. What's the message they are sending? If this man could matriculate with the highest of his marks being a C in English on second language, higher grade and still be able to drive around in a car my educated mother will have to work until retirement to afford, then why the hell? Why am I up at 2am in the morning trying my best to study all I can so I can get a degree! (in the words of my favourite Rhodents)AAWH JACK!!! It's the biggest load of horse-rubbish I have ever seen, and I am convinced that this, not just a seated man falling off his chair, is the reason why South Africa is fast becoming the laughing stock of the world.



*This is all my opinion and does not represent the views of the First Year Spread team, the JMS department, Rhodes University or Jack*

1 comment:

Flirtchatting said...

Let's chat!. This is our slogan for a clean and decent chat. Our chat rooms are free and only for decent chatters Chat Rooms

Its arab Chat Rooms basically We do not allow any kind of vulgar words in our chat rooms. To the all the boys, please be nice to all the girls.